RELEASE: MR024: BearStainBear – batailleMontreuil
Released by: MockRadar
Release/catalogue number: MR024
Release date: October 1, 2014
Cover Art: Vojeet
Run Time: 18:06
As fluid of subtext injection, they gave her concentrated sub-veinous doses because she was dehydrated
Jazzy is now doing better. Here fat and serum are never produced, and the cellular membrane partly borrows that peculiar nature which characterizes the sub-arterial, the external dissection is an essential element for the staging.
One translation of the English term last year and they found a 30% blockage in what my mother called a “minor” vessal. In either aspect the intervention further includes the collection of habitual characteristics profiles
7 to 30% of subjects underwent dissection. The mean duration of the operation was 180 +/- 18 minutes (35-180 min: 130 minutes for the first operations, then 18.06 for the last operations
MR024 Bear Stain Bear – Bataille à Montreuil by Cheo Map on Mixcloud
RELEASE: MR023: End.User & CxFx – Infant Farming / 7″ Vinyl
The fans asked and MockRadar listened. Our very first recording on Vinyl.
For our debut wax we bring you a 7″ split featuring end.user & CxFx
Straight from the upper echelons of Breakcore royalty, end.user delights our auditory perceptions on this release with rare escapade into the harsher side of noise.
And the notorious CheezFace use madcap antics and live instruments in an unconventional assault on the arcane side of experimental electronics.
Get it here: MR023:End.User & CxFx – Infant Farming
RELEASE: MR022: SweetPeaPod – Letters to Verdroid, Memoirs of Building a Broken Bear
- MockRadar‘s latest offering comes in the form of one of it’s co-founder’s contributions to the label’s ever growing catalog of eclectic underground electronics. The history of the release is hidden in it’s title. It originally came about in a series of correspondences Cheo had with Verdroid via e-mail, sharing musical exploits. “It would sound great all together in a full album” being the consensus.
Each tack for this release has been re-mastered by Cheo and represent’s the classic SPP sound from the creator himself. Carefully crafted tonal distortions are a trade mark of his characteristic style and plenty of finely honed offerings are on display here. You will find works ranging from 2004-09 respectively. The album also showcase’s some rare live performances and as well many unreleased gems. “Memoirs of building a broken bear” Is a histrionics lesson through the career of one of underground electronic’s true pioneer’s. And we are proud to offer you this definitive collection in all it’s purity.
Direct Download: MR022: SweetPeaPod – Letters to Verdroid
RELEASE: MR021: Nueve – Una idea y un cambio
- Hailing from Madrid, Spain NUEVE (a.k.a.ADREIM999) Brings our listeners a genuine and thought provoking 8 track album. This artistic and introspective L.P. is masterfully crafted with chilled out undertones and speculative soundscape’s that promote and enhance a reflective state of mind. Una idea y un cambio or “An Idea And A Change” cruises along a winding back road, while contemplative ideal’s germinate, acquiesce, and reveal somber inspirations. MockRadar is proud to bring this jewel to our audience of eclectic underground electronic enthusiast’s
Direct Download: MR021: NUEVE – Una idea y un cambio
RELEASE: MR020 – Vaenus – Anything Goes
- Vaenus burst’s onto the scene with his 4 track E.P. “Anything Goes” Hailing from the U.S.A. and bringing his own blend of Hardcore, Ragga, and Breakcore to the MockRadar roster. “Anything Goes” is a no nonsense in your face Hardcore splattergasm featuring Dancehall vocal snippets peppered with chaotic and intricately rearranged break beats. Sure to please the even the most discerning Esoteric Underground palate. MockRadar is proud to bring our listeners our 20th release from our Eclectic Electronic catalog.
Direct Download: MR020: Vaenus – Anything Goes
RELEASE: MR019 – Kowareta Hyoushi
- Kowareta Hyoushi is the Breakcore alter ego of Darkstep Pioneer Vojeet (but we just call him “El Capitan” here at MR headquarters) Japanophile at heart, Kowareta Hyoushi exemplifies an irreproachable scholarly technical wizardry with his self titled release on MockRadar. Conjuring trace ingredients from Noise, Drum & Bass, and Chiptune. Kowareta Hyoushi craft’s circuitous melodies that mesmerize listeners as colored drumscapes form labyrinthine rhythems. You will be impressed, bewildered, and left astonished as there is never a dull moment on this excursion. So, strap in and prepare yourself for an expedition into the underground. Brace yourself for another fundamental stop on the ever continuing odyssey that is MockRadar‘s tour of eclectic electronic esoterica with MR019 – Kowareta Hyoushi
Direct Download: MR019 “Kowareta Hyoushi
RELEASE: MR018 – “SFHF vol.5” – Mike Rhino vs. Onichomp
- MockRadar offers up the next installment in our widely influential and critically acclaimed “SplitFaceHairFish” series.
- SFHF vol.5 showcases the unmistakable talent of Recruitment Round Two winners, Mike Rhino and Onichomp. Bringing the noise in more than just a sense of the statement. You can expect distortion filled soundscapes, brutal in your face rhythm’s and a true representation of what the modern day noise scene has to offer.
- Hailing from Brighton UK, Mike Rhino scourges the masses in his debut release on MockRadar, with punishing car crash influenced kick drums and eerily dark sample’s dug out from some unknown bowels of the nine hell’s. Mike Rhino is hammering a new face onto the anvil of Industrial Hardcore and bringing that factory machine sound to the forefront with punishing drum machine edits and a technical proficiency in flawless delivery.
- From Christchurch New Zealand, Onichomp has a signature style all his own. Showcasing a unique mastery of the distortion unit, methodological manipulation of break beat cacophony, and a frequencies range in melodies heretofore unheard of. Onichomp’s commanding conveyance of frenetic energy and disciplined comprehension of composition has his inauguration onto the MockRadar roster leaving all our listeners begging for more, and our staff eager to distribute further demonstration’s of his exclusive sound
Direct Download: MR018 “SFHF vol.5 – Mike Rhino vs. Onichomp